17 Dec 2012

French Essence… Holiday Gift Guide… For The French Girl Within

Gorgeous gifts to tempt you… for the French girl within… I am hopeful that ‘Santa’ is reading…

The girls in our family would love any of these delights… *wink* *wink*… xv

golden wrap around bracelet… here

the best ‘chanel’ style jacket from j.crew… here

A necklace to love… here

the ideal tote… here

The prettiest Parisian illustrations from Kerrie Hess… here

the perfect pumps… here

Delicate and lacy… here

*****

What every girl loves… silk satin lingerie… here

French lips… here

very French and very feathery… here

French body oil… here

*****

black wrap around and around bracelet… here

French nails… here

and… the most elegant rose gold loops… here

Karen in CT

… oh yummy … I love the orange tile necklace from J Crew … a talk show host was wearing it last week and I wanted to find it … thanks so much …. fun ideas for the holidays. Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Absolutely lovely Vicki, from the foyer in black and white, to the gift suggestions. GROS CALÎNS ET BISES! Anita

emily

Hi Vicki,

I love everything on you list. Thanks for reminding me about JCrew – they always have great gift items.

Are you in full holiday swing? I haven’t done any decorating in the city, but we’re going to the country tonight and will be there for two weeks. I can’t wait!

btw – I’m doing a countdown to Christmas on my blog. Please stop by if you get a chance.

Regards,
Emily @ UpstateCountryHouse.com

Trying to get there Emily.. I will next week… Last minute shopping this weekend and then house and food next week…
J.Crew and Net a Porter have made my shopping much easier this year… :)

yvonne

Vicky, Merry Christmas, I agree all are lovely.
We are watching TV and there was a shoot out at a Conn. Elementry school and 18 baby’s were shot by a lunny. It is awful at Christmas.America has to change the Gun Laws..
who need an assault gun anyway?
yvonne

I am so saddened by this tragedy… it’s hard to think of anything else. I do wonder about the world we live in… there have been too many similar incidents like this. My heart is broken for the parents and families of these darling children… and of course the others who also lost their lives… xv

Isa

There is that incredible staircase again. Yum.
I love the around and around bracelet… And the jacket…and the collar.. And the … okay, I want it all. :)
xoxo

Leslie

Love that gold jacket, the wrist wraps, and a woman can always use pretty lingerie. I think I missed part one, so I’ll pop over and check that out. I smiled when you said .. hope Santa is reading:) Suggestions, or guidance is helpful for our Santa’s, wink!

Hope your kids are all around for the holidays Vicki. It’s fun having everyone home:)

Enjoy the festivities of the season!

xxleslie

Yes they are all going to be home… and I can’t wait… We have some fun days ahead…
I would think ‘Santa’ brilliant if he managed to deliver any of these goodies…;)

French Girl in Seattle

I like J Crew too, and I hear they are opening three stores in Paris in the next 18 months. Looks like many people will be happy then ;-) I am betting one of them will be on the Champs-Elysées… The most famous avenue in the world is starting to look like an upscale American mall… Ah, globalization! :-) Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

I like that it is particular to the US… means we in Europe can find something unique… It is becoming harder and harder to find special pieces… But I have to say… and I am looking every day… J.Crew is hard to beat… I always find something to share there…:)

Thanks Michele… It is a great colour… and there is something luxurious about bordeaux on the toes…;)

Carolyn Bradford

All great ideas! Love the wrap bracelet and the gold jacket most of all! Will definitely go back and look at the previous post as well! Can’t wait to be through entertaining after this weekend so I can finally finish up with my shopping list! Thanks for posting this!

Shell Sherree

More gorgeous choices, Vicki. I hope Santa is reading, too. ;) And Kerrie’s work is so glam ~ I never tire of seeing it. Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend.

Thank you Shell.. i am enjoying a relaxing weekend before the busy preparations of next week… :)

Irina

Another stunning photo…am I sensing a new book coming on?? ;)
Gorgeous ideas, every one of them…
would certainly put a little more “oh la la” into my step!
Blessings to you,
– Irina

Oh to have the time for a new book Irina…:) I can’t even find the time to do all I want on the blog… but who knows in 2013.. a new year and new ideas… :)

suzanne vachon

Hi Vicky,

Thanks I particularly love the peachy necklace and handbag, I think I will buy myself a Christmas present, does this sound too selfish.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year and a bit of time to enjoy both.

decogirlmontreal

Paul

Gorgeous idea, I can’t wait to see the result. Glad to see you are having oodles of fun on the run up to the big day. Wishing you and your family a super Christmas Vicki. Paul.