pve

Now all I need is a sparkly necklace or bib~
Lovely because this you can dress up or down and that I think French women do very well.
pve

The French women do seem to love an accessory… My favourite way of wearing these is to pile them on with casual clothes… the unexpected… they look fabulous with jeans.. or something equally as casual…

Oh Vicki, I AM WITH YOU!

When you mentioned your apprehension about white shoes and florals, I knew I had a “kindred” spirit in the fashion department! BUT it is confirmed now….you and I both can never have enough sparkle! I just love a chunky, brilliant collier as such, and just give me a black top, black pencil skirt and a killer diller collie comme ça, and I am ready for ANYTHING!

Super post. Anita

Karen in CT

… mais oui … the Crystal Crush is yummy …. will go visit it at the local J Crew .. thanks, as always

Karen in CT

Dianne

I had to smile Vicki because I’m off to see Anna Karenina in the morning. I love a bit of glitz especially in my ears in fact I don’t feel dressed until I slide on a couple of sparkles add a spitz of perfume …. then I’m ready to face the day.

“All Things French”

The Enchanted Home

Yes yes and yes! love each and every one and who can’t benefit from wearing a little sparkle? Makes you feel special and pretty…and LOVED Anna Karenina, so much that I saw it twice, the wardrobes were to die for!!

Weren’t they … The sets and costumes were the best… Keira Knightly looked stunning…

Katherine

I love, love, love wearing my ‘sparkle’ necklaces layered with a white cotton shirt and jeans …. just the right amount of chunky bling with the simplicity of fresh cotton. Maybe it’s a look that’s been established for a while, but it makes me feel happy.

Hallie

I have always been reluctant to wear anything but real necklaces with small stones but these are smashing and I continually admire them on other people when done well. Time for a little sparkly splurge! I can’t always be Miss Low-key – that’s a little dull isn’t it.

Not dull Hallie… I was always a bit the same but now… I love these style necklaces and wear them often… especially all mixed up together. They look great… of the moment… and somehow work… :)

Irina

I get giddy upon seeing these sparklers!
Hope the week is going great, dear Vicki…and that you are enjoying the first blossoms of Provencal Spring perhaps?
xoxo

Peggy Braswell

Just ordered a sparkling one from J Crew (it should arrive today) A little trash & flash(that is what I call them) is good for the soul. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Shell Sherree

I do love a bit of bling! Colourless stones are a ‘classic’ way to do it ~ one can layer up the textures without looking like a Christmas tree. :) {Though maybe that’s my ‘wear neutrals’ mindset on display!} You’ve chosen some beauties here. Bon weekend, Vicki.