Are you coming to London for the holidays?
Thinking about how to see the most of the city and enjoy the festivities?
There is so much to see and enjoy right now… the city has never looked prettier or felt more festive.
Here are some of my suggestions…
1. Ice Skating at Somerset House or the Natural History Museum… skate against magnificent British backdrops.
2. The Reindeer Lodge at London Zoo
(for more information… London Zoo)
3. ‘The Nutcracker’ at the Royal Opera House
(for tickets… Royal Opera House )
4. Christmas at Kew Gardens… special walks on the illuminated trail… fairy light heaven.
( for more information… Kew Gardens)
5. Weekend Film Club at The Charlotte Street Hotel, The Soho Hotel and The Covent Garden Hotel… watch the Christmas favourites and dine in cosy comfort.
(for more information… Firmdale Hotels)
6. London Magical Tour... see the city by private car or mini bus… and fall under London’s holiday spell.
(for more information… London Magical Tours)
Hop on and hop off the double decker red bus… see the House of Parliament, Tower Bridge, The Victoria and Albert Museum… The Globe Theatre… as many London icons as you can fit in 48 hours.
(for more information… City Sightseeing)
7. Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park… think “State Fair” kind of fun.
( for more information… Hyde Park Winter Wonderland)
8. Carols by Candlelight at Albert Hall… count your way down to Christmas with the Mozart Festival Orchestra in 18th Century costume.
(for more information… Albert Hall)
9. Christmas markets… don’t miss… The Southbank Centre, The Real Food Christmas Market at Festival Hall, Berwick Street, Columbia Road, Handmade Christmas at the O2
10. Christmas Windows… don’t miss… Fortnum & Mason, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods and John Lewis.
receive my posts by email… subscribe to French Essence
follow me on instagram