What she wants when she can have anything she wants.
As you know that’s the question I am asking when making gift suggestions.
My “inner” rule has always been two fold when it comes to gift giving.
I ask myself what would “they” really, really love and would I be excited to receive such a gift. I reason if the answer to those questions is a resounding YES, then there lies the solution.
Today’s gift guide is about beauty.
Yes, guilty these holidays, I have forgotten the boys. I’m sorry (not sorry) but I’m thinking about us this year.
All these “beauties” are my tried and tested or my heart’s desire; from the Invisibobbles to the Supersonic hair dryer. Yes, two extremes of the spectrum but both equally sensational when it comes to hair management.
And the rest? Yes, please. xv
- 1.The amazing “Invisibobble“.
- Twist and tie up the hair, toss and turn only to release without a wrinkle. Once you wear one you won’t be without. The perfect stocking filler.
- 2. Spritz the “Chanel No 5“.
- Always and forever a keeper. Sometimes returning to tradition is as refreshing as a new discovery.
- 3. Bring out the “Ingenue” and bat the eyelashes.
- Purely fun and for the adventurous but when the false lashes flutter, they make all the difference.
- 4. An “all sorts” to hold all sorts.
- This make-up bag is a brilliant size for travelling. We really don’t need as much as we think we do.
- 5. Be “Evermore” delicate in the barest of pinks.
- Super matte and long lasting; every shade of the Kevin Aucoin range of lipsticks is a winner.
- 6. Luxuriate and nourish with “Rodin Olio Lusso“.
- This is still my No 1 facial oil for result, texture and scent.
- 7. The “Erno Lazlo” mask feels as delicious as it looks.
- Leave the memory mask on overnight and wake up to a more soft and dewy complexion. I won’t argue with that.
- 8. Can’t travel without “Shiseido’s Retinol Eye Masks“.
- Lifesavers at home and away.
- 9. Exfoliate with a “Glyco Extreme Peel“.
- One of the best ever products from Natura Bisse and a welcome treatment during the winter months.
- 10. The best “blow dryer” to come out in years.
- This Dyson Supersonic dryer is as good as all the hype.
The What She Wants Gift Guide #2
- 1. invisibobble || 2. chanel no 5 || 3. kevin aucoin eyelashes || 4. kate spade case || 5. kevin aucoin lipstick
- 6. || rodin olio lusso || 7. erno lazlo mask || 8. shiseido eyemasks || 9. natura bisse glyco peel || 10. dyson supersonic
- image vogue japan, kourtney roy