26 Aug 2011

geraniums in full bloom….

Summer is still flowering in southern France…..
It’s a long weekend in the UK so I am expecting my three darlings home to soak up the sun (any wind or clouds just go away…..)
Happy Days
xv

image  – vicki archer

Chicatanyage

Can't wait to get back down there in about a weeks time to see the flowers. It looks like it is going to be a long wet bank holiday week-end here in London.

loulou

Hello Vicki

Geraniums are a a beautiful flower – and always remind me of the Mediterranean. The colours they come in are amazing.

In fact I need to buy some and get them planted here.

have a wonderful weekend

x
Loulou

under spanish moss

How gorgeous! Our summer gardens are on the down low (crisp). They are in heat exhaustion. Wish we could visit soon!

Have a wonderful weekend with your freinds and family!

XO,
Renee and Angela

laurie

I absolutely just love your blog! I'm in southern Rhode Island, USA and just love to see snippets of French life! I love what you write about and have spent lots of time perusing! Such a pleasure to see my email post from French Essence each day! Thank you to sprinkling a little French here in RI! I've been to France once, in my single days, and loved it (…and miss it!). So, thank you and have a fantastic weekend! We are preparing for Hurricaine Irene to hit us sometime on Sunday…boo!

Lost in Provence

Oh my, it looks like it is going to rain today, VIcki! But normally the rest of the weekend is fine. Wishing you a wonderful few days with your lovely ones…

Amy

Have a wonderful weekend, surrounded by family and flowers that gorgeous! I have geraniums like that (in my newly uncovered garden, finally!), but they're low-growing ones. I love the sweet little blossoms.

Karena

Gorgeous Vicki! It is so hot here it is difficult to keep the flowers going and growing!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

red ticking

love these beauties….
and the jams on your daily click… i love them all and there is something about that little red/white top and the name of the jam that gets me everytime… i just purchased apricot/peach/cherry jam from stonewall kitchen at the nyc gift show… it was so insane i just had to have it… but a case? serious trouble… lots of gift giving to come! wonder if it would make it to you over there… should we give it a try? xx

Cathi

Beautiful! I have geraniums at home that just keep getting prettier every year! Happy weekend with your family! xxoo :)