19 Apr 2012

Chanel Your Hair

chanel, hair pins, hair, france, paris, french essence, vicki archer

I have always thought decorative pins a very pretty way to adorn long hair… Have you seen this spring season’s pearl set from Chanel? Gorgeous in every way… Three different sizes of pearls, embellished subtly with a golden ‘cc’, that you can slide into your chignon for that added glamour.

If you are feeling artistic and want to make some yourself… have a look here

To be transported to the world of Chanel click here

And to spoil yourself… which of course you should… I believe that these hair pins are available in most Chanel boutiques… xv

Tibs

Oh, the Chanel pins are on my wish list (well, on my shopping list, nobody will buy them for me).
I love beautiful pins. It's just that perhaps i look too girlie with pins on my hair – anyway, I do feel girlie most of the time.

Have a great Wednesday!
Tibs
shoptravelfood.blogspot.com

martinealison

Ma fille Fauve avait ces épingles-là dans ses cheveux lors du baptême de son petit garçon… Elles sont très distinguées… Jolie publication.
Gros bisous

The enchanted home

So beautiful..Chanel has such a flair for combining ladylike femininity ombined with just the right amount of whimsy and sophistication…..just breathtaking!

Amy

LOVE those pearly hairpins! My hair is pretty short these days (there are some new posing-at-the-harp photos of me on my blog right now where you can see it) and it's asymmetrical in the front, because that's just how I'm feeling these days. But I do miss putting my hair up. I manage to put in big flower pins and little sparklies when I'm playing for special events (or feeling like being sparkly) – and these pearlies would be perfect!

Teddee

The hair pins are wonderful, but the pearls affixed to the necks and spines are, well, subtly erotic. I'm waiting for a strand of pearls that can just be hung with the end trailing down the back…under one's clothes!

michele

they're fabulous!

i have quite the collection of vintage pearls and costume necklaces and just may have to steal this as my hair is quite long for a woman my age!

michele

PURA VIDA

My daughter is getting married in June…this may be just right for me! I have almost waist length hair that I have been growing for Locks of Love (has to be 11 inches) and planned to walk into the wedding with a short bob…but I may wait until the next day! Thanks!

My Castle in Spain

So pretty ! Thank you for the DIY Vicki and I'm still trying to figure out how to "empearl" my back :-) it looks so beautiful with those pastel colours xo Lala

Parisienne Farmgirl

Oh! This is so lovely! My daughter (4) Amélie and I watch the shows on Chanel.com – she will LOVE this little detail and we will both have to try it.
In reference to your last post – I am TOTALLY addicted to Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. That product is UN-real!!! Not that I really want to show blogland a close up of my face but I am so enthused about this product I was thinking about doing a before and after! So, this means I am going to HAVE to try to one you are recommending!
Merci!