24 Apr 2012

paris… i will be seeing you in the morning…

image – vicki archer
What a difference a day makes…
Tomorrow I am off to Paris… to say I can’t wait would be an understatement… that city always excites me…. and the thought of a couple of days and nights immersed in Parisian life is my idea of heaven… I am going to blog and tweet all I can so you can be there with me…
Speak to you from there… and if you want to follow on twitter… you can find me here

Linda Carswell

Vicki I wish you a happy stay in Paris and I look forward to your blog posts. I must wait a little longer before we depart, but I too am sooooo excited about my return.
Safe travels….Linda x

This is Belgium

I always am thrilled when I have a trip to Paris on the agenda, so I understand you perfectly ! enjoy
I won't be able to visit you in the coming days because I am off to New York city tomorrow.. ( yes ! -:) )
have a great trip
anni

Linda C.

Any recommendations for not so high-end, expensive hotels in Paris…more,mmm, budget priced?

Francine Gardner

The talk at the Design leadership Conference was about social media, so here i am a new twitter, will follow your steps through Paris.
As you, I never tire of Paris.
Enjoy!

Norma

Have a wonderful time Vicki, I'm so jealous of you and Linda! ;) I think it would be hard to beat Paris in the springtime.

I Dream Of

Have a wonderful time, Vicki! I'm off to Paris in a week! I'm so excited, my toes are tingling. Can't wait. Looking forward to hearing about your Paris adventure while I count down the days! XO

Leslie

Vicki,

I'm going to start following you via twitter so I can see instant photos. You lucky girl! We will be there in June, so I'll be taking notes on your favorite spots for shopping and dinning.

Have a wonderful time!

leslie

Hallie

Ohhhhh! lucky lucky you. Do tell all and let us see women of all ages and how they go about town. Can't wait. I'm sure you'll enjoy it all.

Anonymous

Just came back from Paris – 3 days of heavy rain. It's my favourite place on earth, still.
Enjoy!
Agnieszka

giò

Saluta Parigi per me!!!!Il mio posto preferito…
il mio angolo di paradiso…un pezzo del mio cuore.
Baci Giò

helen tilston

Hello Vicki

Hope you have a wonderful visit to Paris. Beautiful Jeanne from Collage of Life is also visiting Paris from London presently. It would be lovely if you collided in a cafe.

Helenxx

Anonymous

As someone who has never been to Paris, what is the purpose of the netting on the building in the picture? Just curious…

Shell Sherree

Wheee! Have a beautiful time, Vicki. {It feels somewhat redundant to wish that to anyone going to Paris… what other kind of time could you have!}