Cashmere season is here.
At least where I am. It’s seriously getting nippy and all I want to do is cosy up in cashmere everything.
I hope you managed to take advantage of the sales last weekend and add some cashmere to your wardrobes. Cashmere is wonderfully soft and delicious to wear but it requires maintenance. What doesn’t? It doesn’t really matter whether you shop The Row for your cashmere or stock up at Uniqlo – the looking after is the same.
- Like pearls, cashmere is a pleasure to wear well and wear often. xv
How To Care For Cashmere
*Use the handwash cycle of the washing machine or hand wash in baby shampoo.
- *Lay it out wet on a flat surface to dry. Make sure the shape is as it should be.
- *Be sure not to wring out excess water – treat very gently. The sweater can be pressed against the side of the tub to remove excess water.
- *Make sure the cashmere is 100% dry before folding and putting away.
- *Moths and cashmere are the very best of friends – seal cashmere in ziplock bags before storing.
- help! one of each please
image claudia schiffer for tse cashmere