24 Dec 2017

Happy Holidays on vickiarcher.com

What a wonderful, wonderful year we have spent together.

Thank you for your company, your wisdom, generosity and humour. I am truly grateful for your readership and more importantly your friendship. It means the world to me and is the reason for so much of what I do.

Next year will be an exciting one.

I’m ready and cannot wait to be back here with zillions of ideas to share with you.

Have a peaceful and joyous holiday, make merry and above all laugh until you can take it no longer.

I plan to.

Big kisses, Vicki

image, a train of the brocken railway steaming through the winter landscape of brocken mountain in harz, eastern germany, on December 8, 2012, photographer stefan rampfel

anita rivera

Beautiful Vicki Archer, how you have lifted me up through the years both directly and indirectly. I come to your blog to find the latest fashion tip that maybe I never considered for my simple approach to fashion, but then try and love. I usually leave with another surprise: how personable your words become to me. Words are sometimes all any of us have, to comfort us, to lift us up. Thank you for your well-chosen collection of photos, prose and friendly acknowledgements. I look forward to more beauty in 2018! Fondly, Anita

Ana

Dear Vicki, happy holidays to you, your family and your staff. It has been a pleasure to have your company every morning on my way to work. I thank you for it.

Jackie

Have a happy and safe holiday period. All the best to your wonderful mother. Thanks for your wonderful blog during the year.

candice

Happy Holidays darlin .. enjoy your loved ones and the laughter and love and being close to those who are important..
See you in the New Year ~ C

Esther George

Seasons Greetings Vicki wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Wonderful New Year. Love Esther from Sydney. PS you would not believe this, it’s been so hot over here the last few days the sun cooked all the roses and woke up this morning to a cold Christmas Day. I keep telling my husband there is still hope for snow one day. Merry Christmas🎄

Ann

Vicki, thank you for your blog and the beauty and joy you share here with us. I sincerely appreciate all your keystrokes, the images, and the concepts you gift to us.

I wish for you a happy, healthy, prosperous 2018!

Jennifer Phillipps

I am too late for Happy Christmas, so Happy New Year to you and yours….from over the sea to New Zealand….hope France is treating you well!