How do we find our best photographic angles?
Unveiling our best side in every photo opportunity is a fine art and a challenge to master.
We have the ability to capture a moment with one click. Precious family get-togethers, holidays of a lifetime. Memories we want to keep forever.
It is frustrating when we want to “delete” the monumental moments, solely because we dislike how we look in the photo.
So how can we perfect the camera shots?
Tips & Tricks For Improving Pictures Of Ourselves
* Lighting is everything. Natural sunlight is best. If you are inside, ensure you are facing towards the light.
Finding the correct lighting will eliminate any unwanted shadows.
* Bypass a double chin disaster by elongating your neck and pushing your face forward.
Doing so will help to create the illusion of a sharper jawline.
* Try avoiding a full-on profile. You want to position yourself side on a little from the camera.
You will think more positively about an image of yourself once you have established your favourite side and learn to work with it.
* If you are taking the photo yourself, keep the camera at a high angle.
Capturing from a higher angle will assist in accentuating your features.
* Natural is always best when accomplishing the perfect photo and that goes for makeup too.
Opt for a translucent powder over base products to blur imperfections and tone down any shine.
* Don’t overthink it.
Reflect your true self and enjoy the moment.
French photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson quoted “your first 10,000 photographs are your worst”.
Ok, we are clicking and counting here.