I SERIOUSLY CAN’T PUT THEM DOWN.
When you find yourself reaching for the same make-up product day in, day out, you know it has to be a winner.
I have been wearing the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks constantly; they are truly excellent.
Why I love them?
* They are a multitasking pencil that can be used to line the lips and fill them in.
This means there’s no need to attempt to colour match a lip liner to your go-to lipstick shade. It is all in one.
* Only having one product for the lips means it’s an easy lippy to travel with. No brush required.
(They can also be used as a blush too – a couple of dots on the cheek line and blend – makes theArt Stick an easy travelling companion.)
* The formula glides on to the lips so effortlessly and provides your lips with a creamy matte finish.
* They are very pigmented but the creamy formula ensures that they aren’t drying on the lips.
* The product is buildable depending on how you prefer your lip coverage.
One glide will provide your lips with an opaque finish; build the colour up for an intense look.
* A quick check in the mirror and the product is still holding up. The formula doesn’t budge for hours.
* There are so many gorgeous colours available. Hues of pinks, reds and nudes for any desired look.
I’m not stopping at one.
What She Loves: Lipstick & Liner In One
images, margot robbie, micheal loccisano, emily blunt, getty images, alexa chung, ian gavan