12 Jul 2018

What She Loves: Lipstick & Liner In One

I SERIOUSLY CAN’T PUT THEM DOWN.

When you find yourself reaching for the same make-up product day in, day out, you know it has to be a winner.

I have been wearing the Bobbi Brown Art Sticks constantly; they are truly excellent.

Why I love them?

* They are a multitasking pencil that can be used to line the lips and fill them in.

This means there’s no need to attempt to colour match a lip liner to your go-to lipstick shade. It is all in one.

* Only having one product for the lips means it’s an easy lippy to travel with. No brush required.

(They can also be used as a blush too – a couple of dots on the cheek line and blend – makes theArt Stick an easy travelling companion.)

* The formula glides on to the lips so effortlessly and provides your lips with a creamy matte finish.

* They are very pigmented but the creamy formula ensures that they aren’t drying on the lips.

* The product is buildable depending on how you prefer your lip coverage.

One glide will provide your lips with an opaque finish; build the colour up for an intense look.

* A quick check in the mirror and the product is still holding up. The formula doesn’t budge for hours.

* There are so many gorgeous colours available. Hues of pinks, reds and nudes for any desired look.

I’m not stopping at one.

What She Loves: Lipstick & Liner In One

bobbi brown art stick in bare  ||  in brown berry  ||  in harlow red  ||  in rose brown  ||  in dusty pink  ||  in cassis

images, margot robbie, micheal loccisano, emily blunt, getty images, alexa chung,  ian gavan

In This Post: ,

anitapelayorivera

I need to go get one NOW. I am becoming more minimalist, but by no means plain. I still wear my make-up, but I’m always looking for ways to keep my makeup bag light, my daily application simple but effective, and colors that enhance who I am today. I’ll be on the lookout for this one, Vicki!

Donna D

I like the sound of these! Heading into DJ’s in the morning to try one, thank you for the tip!

Michelle à Detroit

I’d love it a lot more if it was an automatic lip pencil. Having to sharpen it manually means a lot of wasted product for 30 bucks. As always with Bobbi Brown though, the colors are beautiful.

I normally use the Chanel lip inks which also can be used as lip liners and have great staying power provided you give the ink the r oh ugly 8 mins it takes to dry.
But these sound good and worth a try too. Best wishes, Pamela

Oops, just looked at this again and saw the typo/spellcheck problem. It should of course read: the REQUIRED 8 minutes to dry. Have a great weekend! Best wishes, Pamela

Maryanne

I can tell you’ve been living in Britain for a while now – they are ‘brilliant ‘.

Melinda Downey

I have Bare and Dusty Pink, love them both! Trish McEvoy has one called Nude which is universally flattering, however, the sharpener is not included.

Kate

I’ve used these wonderful pencil lipsticks since they were first launched, in between I’ve tried many other brands and always come back to the Bobbi Brown art sticks. I often add a little gloss or touch of a liquid lippy on top.

Patty

I love the art stick. I use Bare most of the time, it’s natural looking and pretty. I use Rose Brown when I need a more formal or dramatic look. It stays on for hours.

Kathleen calandra

I love your blog,unsubscribed years ago ,wish to rest scribe but your site won’t let me.help please.

I have sent you a re-confirmation link Kathleen… welcome back and thank you :) xv

Issie

Hi VICKI. Great sharing. It sounds good. I love colors and texture. I’m a Lip lover, so I have many color and brands, i also try to find more new colors. By the way, I applied lipstick everyday, I’m thinking to find some primers to give my lips a healthy. Do you have experiences with healthy lips? Please share. Thank you in advance for your kindness.