17 Oct 2018

Put Your Best Boot Forward

Put Your Best Foot Forward on vickiarcher.com

Of all the boots in all the styles.

I like these.

I mean, really like them.

They remind me of a far more exy pair from Prada, which have always been favourites. The heel is the right shape, the toes don’t pinch and they work with longer or shorter cut pants. They are the win/win of boots.

This pair is in the softest leather with a very cute zip fastening. I like this detail and it gives the boots an added little bit of style. If I could only have one shape in a boot, these would be them.

If I am not wearing my trainers, I’m wearing boots right about now.

Do you wear your shorter style booties with dresses or skirts?

I like this look featured and I also like them with a skirt. Fuller and mid calf, a pair of thick tights and the ankle boots topped off with a blazer, blouse or sweater depending on the occasion.

I found these beauties and think I might call them my “boot of the week”. xv

Put Your Best Boot Forward In These

wonders block heel bootie  ||  prada napa block bootie

image, zara

Jennifer Kane

I love this pastel fur jacket! Any idea where I could purchase one!!!! Thank you.

Janet Brennan

I’m thinking I’ll embrace the short boot with thick tights and dress this winter, too. Your choices are beautiful. I think the heel is not good for me, so I bought lug-sole boots. They look like lace ups but have a zipper on the side. I think they will be cute!

Sandra Sallin - Apart From My Art

Love those boots. Thank goodness I bought them on sale at Nordstroms last Winter. Barely wore them because it was so warm in Southern California. Maybe it will be colder this year and I’ll get more wear out of them. Love those Prada choices also.

Missi

They are very cute and I actually like them better than the Pradas. I just bought a pair of black suede booties with a wedge heal. I like these shorter boot styles especially for a warmer climate.

anitapelayorivera

You and me both Vicki, we love our boots! We went to the grand opening of the new Von Maur department store near us and they had the best selection of boots. My husband wanted to buy me a pair on the spot! I wasn’t feeling well, with this cold that I’ve got now, but we are heading back this weekend to get some boots! I love wearing mid-calf with black tights and any skirt of dress that goes.

Get better very quickly Anita.. can’t have you out of action.. :) Yes boots are the best!